[pianotech] Web Site Usefullness

Jim jim at jimkinnear.com
Mon Oct 26 22:09:41 MDT 2009

Pat
i have had a website since 1996, and though it's been revised several times, I use it mostly for piano listings as an online catalogue . . . not that there's much activity these days.
Almost everyone will 'check your website' to assess your level of legitimacy, and experience.
It's not always a good measuring stick, but that seems to be a very popular tool . .
Domain registration, hosting and construction are all quite affordable, and accessible . .
like nike says . . .  just do it !!

Jim Kinnear
Collingwood, On, Ca