[pianotech] Need tool identification

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Sat Oct 24 23:57:39 MDT 2009

Hi Conrad,

Laukhauf produced no Google relevent hits.

However, the idea of organ suppliers has thus far produced a
noteworthy hit.  in Section 7 of www.organsupply.com catalog I found
this:

http://www.organsupply.com/catalog_ordering/view_our_catalog/catalog.vnx
8205.00
Hand Dust Bellows
530 mm L x 70 mm Ø

Thanks for some new ideas for search purposes.

Sincerely,

Keith