[pianotech] U1 - stained bass strings

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Sat Oct 24 18:29:21 MDT 2009

Dear David,

Having used both the Pianotek Hypo Applicators found on page B-2 and
the Merritt Oiler With 3.25 Applicator for years, there is simply no
comparison for the specific application of Protek Center Pin Cleaner
Lubricant in piano actions. The Merritt Oiler wins hands down.

The Pianotek Hypo Applicator is a fine product, but not for what I
just mentioned.

Sincerely,

Keith