[pianotech] Web Site Usefullness

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Oct 24 13:33:39 MDT 2009

Surprisingly little... I've had mine for, hmm, 4 or 5 years. I do get some
customers from it, but I think I've gotten more response to my post on
Merchant Circle about the YC bracket issue. I'm in what used to be the
exurbs 10 years ago, now just outter suburbs of Twin Cities, MN. I'm keeping
it though.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Patrick C. Poulson <pcpoulson at sbcglobal.net