[pianotech] Problem w/ Shop Lighting

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Wed Oct 14 08:33:43 MDT 2009

Hi,
My new shop is a pole barn 40 x 34 w/ metal sides and roof. Fully insulated and conditioned, but with 4 rows of florescent tubes. Plenty of light but absolutly very bad radio reception.  An outside FM antenna helps a little, but not much and no AM reception. We are in a rural area. When the lights are off the radio works fine.  Any suggestions about further filtering?
Carlos Ralon, RPT