[pianotech] New shop lighting and accessories

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 14 07:51:53 MDT 2009

Thanks, Frank, I'll keep that in mind. How cold is cold? :-) The garage is heated and cooled, but not quite as well as the house--one duct and then I can open the two doors to the house. The older fixtures in there were put up by the previous owner. A friend replaced a couple of the fixtures (when I didn't know better) with the older style, because I still had a box of tubes.

I have some old tubes taped together in storage waiting for the next hazardous waste disposal day offered by the Illinois EPA. I wonder how many florescent tubes I threw away before I knew they were considered hazardous material... :-[

Thanks again.

Barbara