[pianotech] New shop lighting and accessories

Claude Harding charding88 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 16:52:02 MDT 2009

Hi, Barbara,
  I'm sure you will get plenty of input on this, but my opinion is use high
energy florescent fixtures, and plenty of them.  If you debate about needing
sunglasses when you turn them on, you've got it just about right. Even then,
you may need some extra lights over workbenches. I have plenty of florescent
lighting in my 32X48 shop, and I love being able to SEE when I'm working on
stuff.
  My opinion; worth every penny it cost you.
Congratulations on the RPT thing!!

Claude Harding, RPT