[pianotech] Treeble hammer felt cover

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Sat Oct 10 16:45:00 MDT 2009

Pierre,

I have recovered treble hammers at the upper end when hammer
replacement wasn't going to happen. I've used buckskin glued in place,
then hardened, then sanded and voiced to blend in best as possible to
the hammers that still had the original hammer felt.

Works out remarkably well versusf the wood moulding striking the
strings.

Keith