[pianotech] Broken Agraffe

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 8 23:37:43 MDT 2009

I might add, I clamp on with a vice-grip and tap with a little hammer as I turn counter-clockwise.   If I think about it I might put a drop of Liquid Wrench...don't normally need it though...the trick for Matthew, will be using the same piano wire with the new agraffe...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044