[pianotech] Standard Tuning Prices

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 8 12:20:34 MDT 2009

Instead of lowering you price add more service for the same fee.   Tack on an extra 15 minutes to touch regulation...clean the case...keys...

Certainly we should all be vacuuming what's accessible, but maybe a more complete cleaning for no extra charge.   Pedals should be adjusted, tighten bench...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044