[pianotech] errata

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 19:16:26 MDT 2009

?
The second photo is something I noticed tuning it. A ten year warranty, but, nope, no serial number. Very tricky to file warranty claims, I'd bet.?
Ron N?

It's the same as a "life time" guarantee that you get on some pianos, or even some merchandise. The question is, who's life time, the owner, the manufacturer, or the product's? Or if it?only last 2?years, can the manufacturer claim that 2 years is the life time of that product??

Wim

I was allowed the relatively rare experience of tuning a Kohler & Campbell this morning, after spending a few minutes turning the music desk back around where it belongs. I sort of doubt the case designer, one Jorgen G. Hansen according to a decal inside, would have approved of how I found it.?
?