[pianotech] Scheduling

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Tue Oct 6 21:03:44 MDT 2009

I would like to get everyone's input on scheduling appointments six months out before leaving the customer's home.  I just scheduled a few this past week.  I don't want to do too many until I get a feel for this method.  On one hand it can be good because you have that time slot taken.  But on the other hand, how often would a customer call to cancel right before the appointment, creating a hole?  I guess there is no way to know, which is why I only did a few.

Just wondering who has had success with this, and who hasn't.

Thanks!

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578