[pianotech] pick-a-little-talk-a-little

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Tue Oct 6 19:12:27 MDT 2009

Its origin is nautical, having to do with a securing line with an eye on
one end and a knot at the other. The knotted end was called the becket end. A
 sheet bend (becket bend) is a knot which attached two lines together. It
has  nothing to do with Thomas a Becket.

In a message dated 10/6/2009 3:50:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,