[pianotech] "Natural felt" hammers from Brooks

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Oct 6 06:49:23 MDT 2009

I'm currently installing my 7th set of Naturals.  I LOVE them!  Very
consistent set to set.  It helped a lot taking Wally's one day seminar on
them too!  Installed on Steinway D,A,L, 2m's, and 2 Baldwin R's.
The faculty is raving about the newest set on the D in our smaller recital
room. Lot-o-power and clarity :>)

Paul