[pianotech] pianotech Digest, Vol 12, Issue 54

William R. Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Oct 5 12:22:12 MDT 2009

Israel, would you respond directly to the idea that since it takes no
more time, why not align beckets?  I do see a pretty even parallel to
beckets lined up and notches in keys being square and even. Both
aesthetic. Would you not be disappointed in a keytop job that wasn't
filed square?  Couldn't the argument be made that I just don't care to
fuss over that detail, so don't  be condescending to me.   In fact,
that even adds time to the job, and Mary has a mortgage to
pay..      ;-)

William R. Monroe