[pianotech] Aligned Beckets

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 4 05:57:13 MDT 2009

Joe, I'm with you on this. I couldn't agree more!

If you can't easily line up the beckets from experience, What else can't you do, that I don't see up front.

Piano rebuilding is all about precision and details. If I find a sloppy job in one place, I can surly find it in another. I also agree that the beckets needn't all be at 3:00 o'clock, but they should all end up close to the same position.

Al