[pianotech] completely OT: help needed from English native speaker

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 4 02:25:39 MDT 2009

Thank you, Steven. I think I have to listen it again and again. Or even better: let my girl friend do it since she teaches English.

Gregor

piano technician - tuner - dealer
Münster, Germany
www.weldert.de

From: hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 14:11:27 +0000
Subject: Re: [pianotech] completely OT: help needed from English native speaker

Hi,

I'll try:

"every sin I lived" = I've done it all...or at least the bad stuff ( and I think he told her about it?)

Oh that love would mess with me perhaps means his mind is mentally torn up over the fact that he and the neighbors know she is cheating on him.

I'll assure him I'm gonna have him, I'm gonna break it is  two thoughts:  I'm gonna get the one she is cheating with and when I do I'm gonna break his neck....

I think No and Fancy are just some words he is singing unless the girl's name Or nickname is fancy then he is singing to her.

Hope that helps and maybe if I'm wrong someone else can try.

Steven Hopp

Midland, TX