[pianotech] (no subject)

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 1 06:36:25 MDT 2009

Yeah, it amounts to about 300 tunings per year there or so for me.

I found this last one in the Science building of all things.  Found the one
before clean across campus that someone had borrowed for an event but never
brought it back to them.  Pretty typical over there for them to move pianos
some place else.  Frustrating to say the least.