[pianotech] Regulation Question

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Feb 28 21:38:10 PST 2009

I knew Matthew's problem right away because I had experienced it -- and
discovered the solution -- in a handful of notes on my own piano... then
quite some time later I watched the Yamaha 37 Steps of Grand Regulation
videos, where LaRoy demonstrates this method. When I did it on my piano, I
discovered two more misfiring jacks.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 9:12 PM, PianoCare2 <pianocare2 at bigpond.com> wrote:
 <snip>

> Another way of finding the problem is to push down on the key and place a
> finger on top of the hammer at the same time. If the jack is wrong…..it will
> misfire………..

</snip>