[pianotech] Bass Top Bridge

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 17:06:20 PST 2009

I agree with you completely Mike regarding weighing the ratio of resin &
hardener - only way to do it accurately. However, the pumps only cost a few
bucks and they make dispensing the stuff a whole lot easier - super easy to
drip out less than a half-gram liquid at a time - the controlled dispensing
makes the weighing process very easy and accurate.

My 2 cents worth.

Terry Farrell