[pianotech] Cutting Felt

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 13:38:01 PST 2009

Get the rotary cutter. Not to take business away from our vendors, but you might be able to find one at a fabric store. Be sure to also get the pad on which to cut the felt. it gives you a nice flat, clean surface that won't dull the blade.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943