[pianotech] wax in grand action

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 13:33:25 PST 2009

Sounds like you got it right. Replace all felt that has wax on it, scrape was off wood - should be good to go.

One thought - might want to take close look at any flanges that might have been in the line of fire (or rather drip) - like maybe the wippen flanges - wax probably wouldn't affect them anyway, but just a thought.

Terry Farrell