[pianotech] regulation tool : too wide

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 08:08:58 PST 2009

Jurgen sells a thin regulating tool.

Michael Spreeman
www.RavenscroftPianos.com

From: KeyKat88 at aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:20:24 -0500
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: [pianotech] regulation tool : too wide

Greetings,

          Going to make the adjustment of jack to knuckle, I find the neck/shank of the screw adjustor tool, too big in diameter to fit between the let-off buttons. The let-off buttons on this Young Chang grand are the dowel type. I've tried slipping the tool's shank from the bottom up, in-between the let-off dowels, but geesh, there's just no room!  Is there a better tool for this? If so, who sells it?

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA

Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your neighborhood today.