[pianotech] Advice

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 16:41:37 PST 2009

Greeetings,

          I would want to see  the piano first. You could handle it 3
possible ways: 1. You could make an  appointment for when you are in her "neck of the
woods" to see what she is  describing (ad gratis). or  2. You could ask her
if she can wait till  her next tuning appointment for an evaluation of the
situation, or  3.  If she dosen't want to wait till the next tuning that otherwise
you will  have to charge her for the eval and if she proceeds to have you do
the  work, you can tell her that you'll take some of the cost of the
evaluation off  the cost of the work. With #3,  you are covered for your time. That is
what  I do.

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA

In a message dated 2/24/2009 12:37:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,