[pianotech] BBB

Mark Schecter mark at schecterpiano.com
Wed Feb 25 16:28:19 PST 2009

Allan,

Thank you for the pointer. I did go look. It's academic for me now, as
I'm on my wife's plan, but nevertheless, it's good to see that something
is available. Now I'm wondering how Volpe does it, considering what
David Porritt said about different states having different laws? Anyway,
I hope that the mess we have for health coverage for Americans improves
and soon. Not just for piano technicians, but for our families, friends,
customers, and compatriots. I'll leave it there.

-Mark Schecter