[pianotech] BBB

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Feb 25 04:25:56 PST 2009

Allan Gilreath, RPT wrote:
> Mr. Schecter,
>
> Conrad has it right concerning the difficulties we face. Please go to
> www.ptg.org,
>
> Allan

You must be psychic, Allan. I hadn't gotten into this thread, but you
musta heard what I was thinking...
;-}

Laws and rules get in the way of a lot of things the PTG might want to
do, or has done for it's members.  We used to have a death benefit, too,
but since we couldn't offer it to all members (not available to members
outside of US, etc., as I recall) it had to be dropped.

Congress, in all it's infinite wisdom, has not always been a friend.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076