[pianotech] BBB

Mark Schecter mark at schecterpiano.com
Wed Feb 25 16:13:50 PST 2009

David,

You're exactly right, no argument. I'm really not trying to cast blame,
especially on PTG. But I thought my experience with BBB should be
mentioned amidst the chorus of nays. And as I said, I'm not cheerleading
for them, just giving credit where it's due, and at the same time
possibly providing a lead to someone in need of a health plan.

-Mark Schecter
Oakland, CA