[pianotech] ot teflon

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 10:11:21 PST 2009

Les

What I've heard is that the Teflon used in pots and pans releases a gas of sorts when heated, which is carcinogenic. Also,?its not good when?the?pan is?scraped with a knife or spatula, because it?will get in the food. So unless you're preparing food with Teflon bushings, I don't think there is a problem.?

Wim