[pianotech] workbench

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 00:11:53 PST 2009

What´s about the "classical" solution like this:

http://www.j-kesselshop.de/product_info.php?cName=anke-werkbaenke-c-403&pName=anke-schreiner-hobelbank-1611-p-4076

Heavy, very stable, practical and looks really professional. I have it in my shop and it´s good for working and impressing customers as well :-)

Gregor