[pianotech] no shows/ tax relief

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Tue Feb 24 06:30:02 PST 2009

Hmmmm. Interesting question. ALthough I am not an accountant/legal type I would guess IF you could justify the cost to expense to deduction you should be able to get away with it.

Having gone through a couple of total IRS "full audits" in my carreer, i would say that you should be safe with the procedure. My accountatn used to justify some of the deductions with the rationalization that "If they are digging that deep into a return then you're probably up the creek with no paddle"  I ofter default to K.I.S.

Gerry C

--Forwarded Message Attachment--