[pianotech] Off Topic: Call me Bill

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Sun Feb 22 05:01:32 PST 2009

Hey this is pretty cool ...

For the year 2009 I will serve as Foreman for our Federal Grand Jury (middle
district for North Carolina); usually two to three days each month for the
year.  Very quickly I realized that the compensation we receive as jurors
along with the financial burden of 24 days or more out of work might somehow
be compensated with some sort of tax relief.  So, I contacted our State
Senator Jerry Tillman and my suggestion has become Senate Bill 95 and House
Bill 132.  Senator Tillman said that I would get credit for the idea and
that it should pass easily.

See the brief details at:

<http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2009
&BillID=H+132>
http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2009&
BillID=H+132

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---

Garret Traylor - President

High Point Piano & Music Inc.

88-PIANO (336) 887-4266

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High
Point Music be environmentally responsible.