[pianotech] Sticking key question

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 20:24:47 PST 2009

Or just good intuition! :-)

In a message dated 2/18/2009 10:08:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bill at a440piano.net writes:

I've had  this happen too.  Though I don't think I can answer your question
definitively, Paul.  And, perhaps it wasn't chemical (I've no way of  knowing
for sure) but the spoons were like sandpaper and the felt was eaten  through.
Kimball or Wurlitzer come to mind, but that may just be a  predisposition on
my part.  ;-]

William R. Monroe

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 9:48 PM, <_PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com_