[pianotech] Sticking key question

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Feb 18 20:07:38 PST 2009

I've had this happen too.  Though I don't think I can answer your question
definitively, Paul.  And, perhaps it wasn't chemical (I've no way of knowing
for sure) but the spoons were like sandpaper and the felt was eaten
through.  Kimball or Wurlitzer come to mind, but that may just be a
predisposition on my part.  ;-]

William R. Monroe