[pianotech] Sticking key question

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 19:48:40 PST 2009

Wow, Tom, I've never heard of that, and I'm old. Are there particular  pianos
in which this is the case? Or a particular time period? Or a particular  felt
maker? Was it true for all sizes of upright pianos? Inquiring (and old)
minds want to know...

Paul

In a message dated 2/18/2009 9:15:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,