[pianotech] David I mail adress problem

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Feb 18 00:08:29 PST 2009

Hey there David.

Cant seem to get through to your email address so I am posting this so
you can give it to your IP folk.  This is the error message I get back
when I send anything to your email address. The same paragraph is copied
some 30 times so the <<system>> has tried and tried again to get it
through to you.

Cheers
RicB

Recipient address: ilvey at sbcglobal.net
  Reason: unable to deliver this message after 4 days

Delivery attempt history for your mail:

Tue, 17 Feb 2009 23:22:12 +0100 (CET)
Temporary error returned by SMTP partner.
smtp;451 4.7.7 Excessive userid unknowns from 217.13.4.94