[pianotech] Dye for CA glue?

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Tue Feb 17 05:03:39 PST 2009

Hi Greg,

I'd suggest either analine powder, or trans-tint dyes (alcohol soluble).
Either one should be able to be had in any of your favorite flavors.  Hmmm.
I suppose it might cause a reaction with CA.  Try little first would be my
MO.

William R. Monroe

I'm preparing a piano for our chapter's "Gross Anatomy" session, and would