[pianotech] Temperaments

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 05:58:40 PST 2009

Greetings,

        You know, in all honesty, after  I wrote that query and sent it, I
realized those 3rd to 5th relationships.  What was I thinking? This reinforces
my understanding. Also, I am  reminded of the fact that the tonic triad is just
that, the  tonic... and is not the entire key's  sonority/character. Yes!
BTW, I have now taken (last June)and  passed my tuning portion of the RPT exam,
and now I am really getting into other  temperaments. I now, never never tune
in ET! I don't think I will  ever tune in ET again!!

Thank you!
Julia
Reading, PA

In a message dated 2/16/2009 7:36:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,