[pianotech] Yello Book...how's business? is "crisis"affecting it?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Feb 13 15:39:40 PST 2009

To give yourself a free boost here is a tip that helps get more of your info
into the hands of Google users. From the Google home page, choose MAPS from
the choices in the upper left (Web, Maps, Images, News, etc). When you get
to the Maps home page you can find any business you want by typing in the
business name or category followed by city, state, and/or zip, all separated
by commas. So type in "piano tuner" followed by a comma and your zip code.
Find your listing in the list that pops up on the left column and click on
it. In the balloon that pops up over the map there is an edit option at the
bottom. Click there and you can edit all kinds of information regarding your
business, payment options, store hours, web address, optional phone numbers,
etc. You can even upload a couple of pictures. After completing your editing
process they will send you a post card to verify you are authorized to make
the changes. It's free and easy.

Type "piano tuner, 47802" and you'll find me at the top of the list. :-)

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802