[pianotech] Yello Book...how's business? is "crisis" affecting it?

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Feb 13 12:32:07 PST 2009

I would hope everyone doesn't recycle them directly, otherwise a number of members would be wasting their money, on the advertising. :-)
Having said that, I feel that with so many different telephone companies, not as many people get the Yellow Pages to use.
So it is not like the old days, when Ma Bell's Yellow pages went everywhere.
Yellow pages has a minimal advertising effect.
Just my take.
John Ross