[pianotech] Ooops...

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 14:21:59 PST 2009

My first reaction to this question was "yeah, why not? It's only one
screw...."
But I wasn't considering Murphy's Law. Now I'm imagining a poor tech having
to take out all screws to remove  the pressure bar to fix the broken screw,
then having to retune the entire treble at least once, all because he took a
short cut. Actually, now it's sounding kind of familiar.......

Scott Jackson