[pianotech] Older Archives

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:10:35 PST 2009

Amy, the only "trick" I would have for you is to get in touch with the home office and buy the journal collection on CD. You probably will find all you need in there, and if it's not in there, just post a question on the list. The Journal is one of the best ressource of our industry.Marcel CareyFrom: amy.baldinger at comcast.netTo: pianotech at ptg.orgDate: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:49:42 -0800Subject: Re: [pianotech] Older Archives

Thank Scott.  I got excited when I saw the
archive index.  Then I saw that most of the content from the posts is missing.
A few weeks ago I used someone’s suggestion on how to search via Google (site:ptg.org
[subject]) using the cache option.  That worked then but now there no content
there either.

Anyone have any more tricks for me?  I’m
flexible and able to jump through internet hoops to get it.

Thanks!

Amy Baldinger