[pianotech] Older Archives

amy amy.baldinger at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 10:49:42 PST 2009

Thank Scott.  I got excited when I saw the archive index.  Then I saw that
most of the content from the posts is missing.   A few weeks ago I used
someone's suggestion on how to search via Google (site:ptg.org [subject])
using the cache option.  That worked then but now there no content there
either.

Anyone have any more tricks for me?  I'm flexible and able to jump through
internet hoops to get it.

Thanks!

Amy Baldinger

  _____