[pianotech] Do fourths beat faster

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Wed Feb 11 05:38:57 PST 2009

Hey, Brian,

If I'd have known that, I'd have suggested you shout at me all night long at the next convention.  If you ever get to an annual convention in the states, or, if I happen to be lucky enough to get to IAPBT in AU sometime, we can look each other up and shout at each other all night long.

Interesting verbiage.  Actually rather appropriate IME.  <G>

William R. Monroe

SNIP

I wish William to accuse me of shouting.. "Shouting" is an Australian term for buying someone a drink.
  Kind regards

  Brian Wilson