[pianotech] Do fourths beat faster?

johndelmore at suddenlink.net johndelmore at suddenlink.net
Tue Feb 10 13:16:14 PST 2009

Oh, jeez...that's like when I was in calculus and they taught you the Riemann sums and all that jazz about how to find derivatives...then after the test..."But really, you can just look at, and it pops right out..."

Anyone that's taken calculus knows what I'm talking about.  The rest of you, just consider yourselves lucky...

JD