[pianotech] ptg conferences

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 19:51:55 PST 2009

I don't see a problem, William. Go for it, and write us from your cell!

In a message dated 2/9/2009 8:55:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,
pianotech at a440piano.net writes:

Uh, oh, you mean I shouldn't have been  writing off all those neurosurgery
conferences in Cancun?  Or the  Homebuilding seminars in Malibu?  Or..........

William R. Monroe

The only qualification I'd make is that you have to be established as a
legal business entity in order to take the deduction as a business expense.  Duh?
:-)

Paul

In a message dated 2/9/2009 6:38:30 P.M. Central Standard Time,