[pianotech] ptg conferences

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Mon Feb 9 18:54:45 PST 2009

Uh, oh, you mean I shouldn't have been writing off all those neurosurgery conferences in Cancun?  Or the Homebuilding seminars in Malibu?  Or..........

William R. Monroe

  The only qualification I'd make is that you have to be established as a legal business entity in order to take the deduction as a business expense. Duh? :-)

  Paul