[pianotech] Grand piano and dog

Myrna Rybczyk myrnmusic at comcast.net
Sun Feb 8 05:17:51 PST 2009

Heartless Tom,

You can't teach an old dog..., as the saying goes. This problem is way too
old to fix with the dog. My experience is that if she had cats and they left
a scent that the dog followed, a new dog...well, the circle will be
unbroken.

De-scent the leg after the dog moves on and TRAIN the next pet!

Good luck Christina!

Myrna, a no-hoper, Rybczyk