[pianotech] George Steck Spinet

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 23:27:39 PST 2009

Paul

I've seen one of these pianos before. Remove the bottom panel, and you'll discover that the wippens are not attached to the stickers.?All you have to do is remove the action bracket screws, and action will lift right out, leaving the stickers in the piano, attached to the keys.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943