[pianotech] Do fourths beat faster?

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 21:27:04 PST 2009

I am not upset. I don't get upset. I refuse to allow myself to get upset. I
am in fact a totally smiling person. Actually, I am laughing constantly.

For the record, I found your math to be quite interesting and informative.
The planets yet turn without Newton's laws as a justification. :-)

Paul

In a message dated 2/6/2009 11:18:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,