[pianotech] VS Profelt

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 4 05:57:04 PST 2009

I've tried it, a couple of times and have had mixed results.  I did put cauls in  and let them dry overnight.  As far as how much to apply, I was pretty liberal in dousing the old bushings.  I've had one set come out nearly perfect.  The other set was improved.

I also tried it on damper guide bushings on an old M&H AA.  They were extremely worn.  Same results.  It absolutely improved them all; some were just too loose to begin with, I think.

Tom Sivak
Chicago